Square Enix has introduced one other expansion for Final Fantasy 14, which might be launched “early summer 2019”.
Shadowbringers is the third expansion of Final Fantasy 14, that includes a brand new race of gamers, new jobs, new areas and an elevated stage of restrictions and many different content material.
DLC was introduced on the Fan Festival in LA and you’ll watch the trailer under.
Here’s every part for you next summer time:
- New participant race
- More new jobs
- Increased stage restrict
- New areas
- Battle system modifications
- New content material of battles, craftsmen and collectors
- NPC “Trust” System – Players will now be capable of combat alongside well-known NPCs
- New Game + characteristic – a characteristic that permits gamers to “replay” the principle situation of FINAL FANTASY XIV
- World Visit System – Players will be capable of journey to different servers in the identical information middle and talk with extra gamers than ever earlier than
Producer and director Naoki Yoshida revealed one other shock to the followers, with the information that the blue mage will come into play in patch 4.5 for all house owners of A Realm Reborn. Several provisions are included, reminiscent of the truth that you needed to attain stage 50 as Disciple of War or Magic and you have to full Main Scenario 2.0.
Expect the Shadowbringers to drop in Q3 2019. Patch 4.5 is launched in two installments, with the primary scheduled for January 2019 and the second for March.