FIFA 22 launches on October 1, which means that EA Sports must begin a hype cycle to get players ready to go. On July 11, the team began to do just that, in addition to the start of pre-orders, they dropped the first trailer revealed. As with any modern edition of FIFA, players should pre-order a lot of Ultimate Team content. This means that EA is making some important changes this year and is distributing FIFA points instead of packages.
This game is based on PC, PlayStation and Xbox. It should be noted that the PC version will be the latest version of the game. This means that several game features will not be included in this version. FIFA 22 will also come to the Stadiums in a certain capacity. In addition, an older version of FIFA 22 comes to Nintendo Switch; however, these pre-order bonuses will not come to either Stadia or Switch.
If you pre-order any version of the title on PC, PlayStation or Xbox, you will get the following:
- Player of the Week 1 Team (Non-Marketable)
- Kylian Mbappe loan (five matches in FUT)
- Ambassador FUT Pick loan (Alaba, Foden, Son for three matches in FUT)
- Homegrown Talent Career Mode
FIFA 22 Standard Edition
The standard edition only contains the game and the above-mentioned pre-order bonuses for your chosen platform. Digitally, the game will be available on Steam, Origin, PlayStation Store and Xbox Store.
FIFA 22 Ultimate Edition
The Ultimate Edition comes with the game and the above-mentioned pre-order bonuses. However, it also comes with a few other items that you can see below.
- FUT Heroes Player (Note: This item will disappear if you do not order before August 11 and do not receive it until December 1)
- Follow the player
- Preferential access for 4 days (playing from September 4)
- 4600 FIFA points