Three of the four April Player of the Month awards have already been handed out and the final has been handed out on May 20. LOSC striker Burak Yilmaz won the Ligue 1 award and a new 87 OVR player item is now available at FUT to commemorate the occasion. FIFA 21 players can now get this card through a new team building challenge, and you can complete it accordingly.
How to complete POTM Burak Yilmaz SBC
FIFA players will only need one lineup to complete the Burak Yilmaz Player of the Month challenge. This assembly, which is set to a 4-2-4 formation, must meet the following requirements.
- Beginner players – 11
- Players Ligue 1 – min. 1
- TOTW or TOTS players – min. 1
- Overall team rating – min. 81
- Team chemistry – min. 80
Regardless of the form, 87 OVR cards are not expensive at this point in the game. This remains true for this SBC, because even if one information card is required, the entire SBC should cost only about 30,000 coins. If you are looking for a solution to the Yilmaz challenge, here is a kit that can help you:
- LST: ST Richarlison (81 OVR)
- RST: ST Vinicius (79 OVR)
- LW: LW Everton Sousa (81 OVR)
- RW: RM Rapinha (81 OVR)
- LCM: CM Joao Mario (80 OVR)
- RCM: CAM James Rodriguez (81 OVR)
- LB: LB Fabio Coentrao (78 OVR)
- LCB: CB Jose Fonte (78 OVR)
- RCB: CDM Danilo Pereira (82 OVR)
- RB: TOTAL GK Jose Sa (81 OVR)
- GK: GK Lopes (83 OVR)
Card information via FUTBIN. This call expires on June 17.