The newest update for Dragon Quest Builders 2 has been launched, which provides an epilogue and additional storage slots.
A brand new free update to Dragon Quest Builders 2 is now obtainable, which incorporates high quality of life enhancements, an epilogue, additional storage slots and more.
Announced earlier this month, (*2*) new hairstyles, new objects to vary the climate and a brand new alternative for plant development. Notes on the total update are under (thanks, Nintendo Everything).
Update Dragon Quest Builders on August 2
- New story content material has been added for the brand new “Where Are They Now?” For a number of the characters that appeared in the primary script
- The variety of Buildertopia Islands that may be saved at one time has elevated to a few
- The variety of storage slots has been elevated to a few
- New hairstyles have been added to the dressing desk
- A brand new plant development choice has been added to the Settings menu
- The cursor velocity for Buildnoculars can now be adjusted from the Settings menu
- Five new objects have been added that may change the climate on sure islands
- After pausing the sport, the variety of rooms that exist on the island will now be displayed
- The animation velocity when studying a recipe utilizing factors of gratitude has been adjusted
- The motion of waving a conflict banner after the sport was accomplished has been modified
- An arrow indicating the course sure objects will face will now seem earlier than placement
- Other numerous fixes
Dragon Quest Builders 2 was launched for PS4 and Switch in July and offered over 1.1 million copies.
If you are simply getting began, here is our Explorer’s Shores information and directions on the best way to create rooms and units.