Destiny 2 Compass Rose is a new legendary shotgun added as part of the Solstice of Heroes event.
It boasts impressive statistics and good potential benefits, but if you hope the gun gets in your hands, get ready for some Compass Rose farming. There is a little RNG in the shop and a lot of events. However, Compass Rose is worth the time and effort, especially if you are looking for a good PvP shotgun.
How to get Destiny 2 Compass Rose
In fact, you get your first Compass Rose just by completing the first Solstice of Heroes quest. If you’re not very lucky, you’ll probably need a few extra rolls to get a good version of the new shotgun.
This means starting the Compass Rose farm process of obtaining key solstice fragments and unlocking solstice packages. Each package is worth opening 15 key fragments.
Fortunately, Destiny 2 is not modest with handing out key fragments of the solstice. You can get a lot of them from Crucible matches, Strike playlists or Eva Levante prizes.
However The best way to get more key solstice fragments is to defeat the minibos in the European air zone.
Solstice packages can contain a variety of items, including armor and materials. There is no chance of getting a Compass Rose, so get ready for the long haul if you want to throw the god Compass Rose.
Statistics Destiny 2 Compass Rose
Here’s how the Compass Rose accumulates to other shotguns.
- Impact: 70
- Range: 66
- Stability: 47
- Charging speed: 53
- Treatment: 42
- Magazine: 5
- Number of shots per minute: 65
- Targeted aid: 73
- Kickback: 75
- Magnification: 12
- Inventory size: 45
- Reflection intensity: 25
- Direction of reflection: tilts vertically
Properties of the compass rose
- Barrel: Rifled Barrel, Smoothbore, Smallbore, Barrel Shroud, Corkscrew Rifling, Full Choke
- Magazine: Extended Mag, Assault Mag, Appended Mag, Steady Rounds, Accurized Rounds, Light Mag, Tactical Mag,
The benefits of a compass rose
- Slot 1: Genesis, Dual Loader, Field Prep, Lead from Gold, Quickdraw, Surplus
- Slot 2: Adrenaline Junkie, Snapshot Sights, Trench Barrel, One for All, Vorpal Weapon, Wellspring
Destiny 2 Compass Rose god roll
Our Destiny 2 Compass Rose PvP set maximizes speed, range and maneuverability.
- Light Mag
- Covering the barrel
Compass Rose PvE is not the best choice, but this role would improve reach and damage.
- Vorpal weapon
- Stable wheels
If you’re still making your way through the new season, be sure to check out our other Season of the Splicer guides, including:
- How to get an ice harvest and other aspects of stagnation
- How to create ornaments using Armor Synthesis
- The best new weapons in Season of the Splicer