Completion Aspects of interference searching inside Destiny 2: Season of the Splicer will reward you with a new Stasis Aspect based on your character class.
- How to complete the interference aspects in Destiny 2: Season of the Splicer
- Known bugs in the Interference Aspects task
- Rewards for completing the Interference Aspects in Destiny 2: Season of the Splicer
How to complete the interference aspects in Destiny 2: Season of the Splicer
Before you embark on this task, you must have acquired all other aspects of stagnation.
You will also need Salvation’s Grip exotic grenade launcher.
To begin this task, talk to the Exo Stranger, who will entrust you with the search and destruction. Entropic shards around Kell’s Rising on Europa. In total, it is possible to find six of these shards, but fortunately they all lie along an easily traceable path. If you get lost, the waypoint marker should point you in the next direction.
Destroy each Shard with the Salvation Grip as soon as you find them.
The sixth and final Shard appears in a suspicious arena of a similar area. Sure, destroying it will trigger a wave of Vex enemies so you can fight before you can advance.
Once they are sent, your next destination is Complete the Heroic Exo Challenge. The nature of the challenge will depend on when you play this task during the season, but naturally you will want to pack all your best equipment to try this attempt.
After removing the prompt, go to Ziggurat and get the Interference Aspect.
Known bugs in the Interference Aspects task
Since Season of the Splicer launched yesterday, there have been numerous reports of players unable to complete the Aspects of Interference task due to suspected bugs.
One mistake occurs when new Entropic Shards fail to appear after a player destroys an earlier one.
Thanks to Reddit u / TechSwagwe were able to identify potential solutions. Keep the Salvation’s Grip equipped, and even if waypoint markers fail, shards should appear as you continue your journey.
In addition, some players have reported waypoint markers for Entropic Shards that appeared late or when they approached the shard location, so be careful.
Other reported faults will not trigger the next phase of the mission after completing the first goal or will prevent you from selecting the task back if you try to restart it at the kiosk. Unfortunately, we haven’t learned about these issues yet, but if we do, we’ll update you.
Rewards for completing the Interference Aspects in Destiny 2: Season of the Splicer
The exact Stasis Aspect reward you will receive is based on your character’s class:
- Titans get it Diamond spear: Smash or defeat targets with Stasis abilities and create Stasis Lance. Drop the spear to freeze the targets on impact or hit the spear on the ground to freeze the targets in a small area.
- Wizards receive Ice harvest: Freezing targets creates shards of ice around frozen targets. Higher level fighters create more shards.
- Hunters receive A touch of winter: Your Glacier, Duskfield and Coldsnap grenades have improved functionality. The glacier adds a Stasis crystal and changes formation; Duskfield increases the size of the slow field and forms a small Stasis crystal on impact; Coldsnap Seeker travels further, faster and chains once again.
Once collected, they can be displayed and equipped in the Stasis subclass menu.
Note that you only need to complete the whole task with one class. You should be able to visit Ziggurat with other classes and immediately pick up the Aspects variant.
For more information on Destiny 2: Season of the Splicer, see our guide to everything we know about the new season.