Resolving damage within 30 seconds of landing from Battle Bu may sound like a difficult challenge, but there are several ways to make it much easier. As one of the challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 10, it’s worth adding another 24,000 ZK to your battle passport.
The first way is to get to any area you think will be busy. Most POIs are quite busy at the beginning of the map or in any area where people have to complete tasks like The Spire. Simply follow other people from the bus, land next to them and then start a match of good old fashion tools. If you’re lucky, you can land right on top of a weapon that has appeared as ground prey, and be in a great position to earn a lot of damage. For this challenge, you only need to inflict a total of 150 damage, which is an elimination of one and a half.
The second, more insidious and somewhat dishonest way is to try to take advantage of AFK. If you stay in the battle bus until the end and then do not touch the controls until you are on the ground, it will often result in you landing next to someone who has been called out of the game for some reason. Then you can quickly explode them using the harvest and score tool and easily achieve 100 damage towards the challenge.
It’s not the most interesting way to do it, but sometimes you have to lower yourself to take advantage of the player who has been called off to handle these challenges as quickly as possible.
The rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 10 Week challenges can be found below:
- Eliminate players while swimming (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Cause damage to players within 30 seconds of landing from a battle bus (0/150) – 24,000 ZK
- Get pickaxe elimination (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Build sand castles (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Cause damage by declining inventory drops (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Destroy enemy structures while driving a modified vehicle (0/10) – 24000 ZK
- Destroy sand castles (0/10) – 24,000 XP
- Legendary task – Time in the air using Hop Floppers and Shockwave grenades (100, 200, 300, 400, 500) – 35,000 XP to 24,500 XP