Bloodpoints are the heart and soul of improving both your killers and your dead by Daylight survivors. They are used to increase the level of Bloodweb and open up other benefits, items and accessories that you can use in the next match. Even if you get quite a few Blooodpoints for each completed match, you can always do more to move one level of Bloodweb even higher. Therefore, we have compiled the following list of Bloodpoint codes.
How to apply codes in Dead by Daylight
Applying the codes is easy in Dead by Daylight. Once you’re in the game, go to the store. This is the menu item at the bottom right of the screen.
You should see a section called “Apply Code” in the upper right corner of the screen on the actual store page. Select it and you can now enter any of the active codes above and redeem these blood points.
Active Bloodpoint codes
- AUSOME—Remember code for two cosmetics
- GOLDENBROS—Remember code for two cosmetics
- BETTERTHANONE—Remember code for two cosmetics
- Where is the cake—Apply a code for two spells
- PRIDE-Apply the code for the pride spell on the Rainbow flag.
Expired Bloodpoint codes
The following is a list of expired Bloodpoint codes. When we find that codes that are no longer working, we move them to this list.
- EntityLittleHelper – Free magic
- see you – Fruit magic for the killer
- NewYearNewEntity – New Year ’21 Charm (expires January 3)
- MNOGO – Sweater for the legion
- DbDDayJP2020 – This code is used to award 202,000 blood points.
- Happy1001 – Previously, you could use this code to get 100,100 blood points.
- VK100K – With this code, 100,000 blood points were on offer.
- DISCORD150K – 150,000 used to be awarded for this code.
- ENTITYPLEASED – If you received it on time, this code awarded 150,000 blood points.
- ENTITY DISPLEASED – With this code, there was once a lousy 1 blood on the menu.
- GIFT – 20 Rift Shards and extension of the current archive by a week
- HOLIDAY – Felix sweater
- TWITTERSMOL – 1 Bloodpoint
- TWITTERLORGE – 100,000 blood points
- BILIBILI200K– 200,000 blood points