Hotfix 1.21 for Cyberpunk 2077 is active on PC, consoles and Stage.
In this Cyberpunk 2077 update, the team on the Project Red CD focused on improving the overall stability of the game and solving common problems that could block the process.
Memory management stability has been improved to reduce crashes. There were also a lot of corrections applied to various tasks and the open world, as well as to police friction.
The hotfix is only the latest update that will arrive for the game, and many updates are planned. According to the joint director of the CD Project, Adam Kicinský, the game will be repaired and brought to a state that the team will be “proud of” and successfully “sell” for the next years. “
A major overhaul took place in March. It focused on police matters, management and, among other things, added a “detachment” function.
You can look at today hotfix notes below.
Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.21
Tasks and an open world
- Fixed an issue in Concert: Warming… where the player was not able to lower the body temperature 8ug8ear.
- Fixed an issue where Cyberpsycho Sighting could not pick up the shard “Send Crew”: The discount doctor could block the procedure. Shard reading is now an optional goal.
- Fixed an issue in Dole on the street where Takemura got stuck in Japantown Docks after a player decided to go to Wakako alone and left the area too soon.
- Fixed an issue where tracks in Cyberpsycho Sighting: Bloody Ritual did not count if a player scanned them before talking to an injured NPC.
- The spray paint should now start correctly as the player approaches Brendan.
- Fixed an issue in Play it safe once connected to the access point, the screen may turn black and block further operation.
- Fixed an issue where the Crime: Dredged Up message did not complete if a player opened a container before scanning a blood trace.
- Fixed an issue where Maelstromer could reproduce in an area out of reach for players, blocking progress in Losing My Religion / Sacrum Profanum.
- Fixed an issue blocking the procedure in one of the Assaults in Progress in Japantown.
- Resolved an issue where the game could crash during Gig: Hippocratic Oath if a player jumped out the window after breaking it.
- Holocals from Mitch should no longer jam and repeat if the call was previously interrupted.
- Fixed Johnny’s appearance in various tasks.
- Dennis’ car should now appear correctly in Japan’s Big.
- Players can now enter Dennis’ car from the right side in Big Japan, Japan.
- The windows inside the hut should no longer break after opening the container in Japan in Japan.
- Popular in Japan now it will fail if the player leaves Haruyoshi instead of taking him to safety after opening the container.
- Fixed an issue where a player could not use weapons and consumables after getting out of Takemur’s van in Dole on the street.
- The player can no longer call Takemura during a meeting with Oda in Dole on the street.
- Fixed an issue where Oda could be found on the bridge between Watson and Westbrook before going to Takemur’s hideout in Search and Destroy.
- Fixed an issue in Dole on the street where Oda could crash into a player’s car if it stood in his way.
- Fixed an issue where Burning Desire / Night Moves could get stuck on a “Wait for a call from distressed man” target after a player failed to complete a task.
- Fixed an issue where Cassia Ryder’s ripperdoc store door did not open, preventing players from completing The Gig.
- Saul will no longer follow players from around the world if he leaves the quest area after freeing him in Riders on the Storm.
- Fixed an issue where there could be a sandstorm in the city if a player was traveling there quickly Killing in the Name or Riders of the Storm.
- The riders in the storm will now fail if the player leaves Camp Wraith before rescuing Saul.
- Gig: The Severance package should now approach correctly after approaching the task area.
- Fixed an issue where NCPD officers appeared behind him after a player committed a crime on the roof of a building.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from climbing ladders out of the water.
- Fixed various issues associated with trimming NPC clothing.
- Added back icon over NPCs that are under the effect of fast hacking Distract Enemies.
- The scanning user interface is now less crowded.
- Fixed an issue where Japanese / Traditional Chinese text could disappear if the player changed the interface language from English to one of these languages.
Stability and performance
- Various memory management improvements (reduction of crashes).
- Players should now be able to select stickers in Photo mode using the Circle button in the Japanese version of the game on PlayStation 4.
- Fixed some graphics issues on the bridge in Mikoshi in Belly Of The Beast / Changes.