If you share your Windows 10 PC with one other individual, the most effective answer is to create separate user accounts for every user.
This means, other users will not have the ability to entry and look at your information. Unfortunately, it’s not at all times doable to create a new user account.
Sometimes the new account does not seem otherwise you do not have entry to it. In this publish, we’ll let you know precisely why Windows 10 does not create a new user account and the way to resolve this situation.
What do I do if I can not create a new user account in Windows 10?
- Update your laptop
- Run SFC scan
- Create the new user account from user accounts
- Log in to your Microsoft account
- Clean the registry
1. Update your laptop
- Press Windows key + I and go to Settings app.
- Under Update and safety half, choose Windows replace.
- Beat it Look for updates button.
Installing the newest Windows 10 updates may also help you fix a host of common issues affecting your working system.
If one of many Windows 10 features or apps is not out there, be sure you are working the newest out there OS model.
2. Run SFC scan
- Go to Start, and write cmd.
- Right-click on the command immediate and run it as an administrator.
- Enter the command sfc / scannow, and hit enter:
- Wait till the scan course of is full and all of the problematic information are positioned.
- Restart the PC and take a look at including a new user account.
System corruption issues may block sure Windows 10 features and capabilities. You can shortly restore or change corrupted information through the use of the system file control device.
3. Create the new user account from user accounts
- Go to Search, sort run, and double-click the primary outcome to begin Run.
- Type control user password2, and hit enter for launch User accounts.
- Go to Users tab, and choose Add.
- A new window will seem asking for you How will this individual log in.
- Select Sign in with out a Microsoft account (not beneficial).
- Go to the subsequent window Local account, choose a username for the new account, click on Next and Finish.
- Select the newly created user and go to Properties choose Group membership.
- Select Administrator from the drop-down menu, press Apply, and OK.
Many users confirmed that creating a new user account from the User Accounts menu helped them resolve the problem.
4. Log in to your Microsoft account
If you might be unable to create a new user account on Windows 10 computer systems, sign out of your Microsoft account, after which log in once more (be sure you are logged in).
SOLUTION FOR ME: I had this situation and resolved it by logging in to my Microsoft account. I went again in and immediately I may add a user.
5. Clean the registry
This downside will also be triggered by registry issues. The quickest means to fix them is to set up a registry cleaner. Scan the system, restart the pc and check if the issue persists.
Also take a have a look at our devoted information to the most effective registry cleaner tools for Windows 10, and optimize your PC simply.
Wherever you go, these 5 fast ideas will allow you to remedy the issue. Let us know which answer labored for you. For extra ideas, please go to the feedback part below.