When you attempt to set up NVIDIA drivers, it’s possible you’ll get an error message that claims NVIDIA driver is not compatible with this version of Windows. This is a common downside with Windows 10 and seven computer systems.
The error message is clear that the Windows version operating on the system does not assist the drivers you need to set up.
Why is this occurring? The root trigger of this challenge is since you in all probability put in a 32-bit driver in your 64-bit working system or vice versa.
The structure of the 32-bit and 64-bit methods is totally different, and the drivers can’t be switched from one to a different.
Therefore, it is vital to know what sort of working system you might be operating to get the proper driver.
This information exhibits you learn how to get rid of it NVIDIA driver is not compatible with this version of Windows error message set up the working drivers.
How to fix the error that is not compatible with the Nvidia driver?
Use a specialised driver program
Since we already know that the issue is attributable to incompatible drivers, we are able to now use a program that updates the driver robotically.
The software really helpful below is an all-in-one Windows utility that helps you replace your system drivers simply and securely.
If you’re a gamer, picture / video producer, or when you deal with any sort of intensive visible workflow every day, you already know the significance of your graphics card (GPU).
To make sure that all the pieces runs easily and to keep away from any sort of GPU driver error, you should use an entire driver replace assistant that solves your issues with just some clicks, and we strongly advocate DriverFix.
Follow these easy steps to soundly replace your drivers:
- Download and set up DriverFix.
- Start the software.
- Wait for DriverFix to detect all of your defective drivers.
- The software now exhibits you all of the drivers which might be having issues and also you simply want to pick out those you wished to fix.
- Wait for the app to obtain and set up the newest drivers.
- Restart Your PC for the modifications to take impact.
Keep your GPU on high of efficiency with out worrying about drivers.
Disclaimer: This software should be upgraded from the free version to carry out some particular actions.
2. Use a devoted producer app
- Log in GeForce Experience website.
- obtain GeForce Experience software and set up it.
- Make certain the monitor is related through the NVIDIA GPU.
- Start this system.
- If you might be requested to replace the applying, you settle for it.
- Switch to Drivers fanen.
- Any updates about your drivers will probably be discovered.
- click on on Look for updates far proper to start out a guide search.
- Once your newest drivers are discovered, they are going to seem in an inventory.
- Select Custom set up to open the file.
If you might be not certain which NVIDIA GPU you might be utilizing, GeForce Experience will assist you with these drivers.
If this methodology proves cumbersome for you, you should utilize GeForce’s auto-discovery characteristic. From right here, you should utilize it as an alternative of a guide search, to robotically detect your GPU and supply updates.
3. Update the Windows software
- To open Run dialog box with Windows key + R hotkey.
- Enter within the Run dialog box winver, after which press enter.
- Your version of Windows should be 1511 or increased for NVIDIA drivers to put in.
If your version of Windows is above 1511, proceed with the steps below.
- Press Windows key + I key mixture to open Windows 10 settings.
- Scroll right down to Update and safety and choose it.
- Select Windows Update Look for updates.
- Accept the set up for the updates you discover.
4. Uninstall and reinstall the NVIDIA driver
Uninstall the NVIDIA driver
- Press Windows and R keys to open Run dialog box.
- Type msconfig and click on OK.
- click on on Boot fanen.
- Select the check box subsequent to it Safe start-up.
- Select Minimal option.
- click on on Apply and OK to close the window.
- Restart the pc and it’ll boot up Security mode.
- click on on This PC the icon on the desktop.
- Open Local Disk (C) and find NVIDIA folder.
- Delete this folder by right-clicking on it and choosing Delete.
- To open Run dialog box with Windows key and R mixture.
- enter devmgmt.msc and click on OK button.
- Expand Video card the merchandise within the record and right-click NVIDIA adapter.
- Select Uninstall from the choices and observe the directions given.
- Restart the pc to finish the uninstallation.
The first step in updating your graphics driver is to uninstall it. Follow the following steps to see learn how to set up a brand new one.
2. Install the NVIDIA drivers
- To open Run dialog box once more.
- Type msconfig and beat enter to return to the configuration screen.
- Uncheck Safe start-up various i Boot choices.
- Click OK and restart the PC.
- Go to NVIDIA download page. Fill within the desk with the proper data to search out and obtain the proper NVIDIA drivers to your pc.
- Install the downloaded drivers by following the on-screen directions.
- Select Custom set up and check all of the set up choices.
- Mark Perform clear set up the check box.
- Restart the pc.
To obtain the NVIDIA drivers manually, you should definitely obtain the version of the system structure (32-bit or 64-bit).
This is one of probably the most common the reason why drivers are not supported, even when it is the proper version.
The above options will assist you fix NVIDIA graphics driver is not compatible with this version of Windows errors each manually and robotically.
NVIDIA additionally gives a dedicated software to robotically detect your GPU and current you the suitable drivers to your system.
We hope you have been capable of resolve the problem, and now your graphics are working as they need to.
If you’ve gotten a number of driver-related issues, you’ll be able to resolve them by putting in one of the most effective driver replace software for Windows 10.
If you’ve gotten any options to this downside, please go straight in and inform us all about it in a remark from the devoted part below.