Computer errors are prone to happen and an issue that many users have reported is AppModel-Runtime Event ID 69.
This error normally seems within the occasion log and doesn’t trigger issues in your PC, however it may possibly in uncommon instances have an effect on Windows Store purposes or a few of the customary Windows apps.
In this information, we’ll present you the perfect strategies you should utilize to resolve this downside as soon as and for all in your Windows 10 PC, so let’s get began.
How can I fix AppModel-Runtime ID ID 69?
1. Run the wsreset command
- Press Windows key + R shortcut.
- When Run dialog box opens, enter wsreset.exe.
- Click now OK or press enter.
- Wait till the method is full.
When the method is full, check to see if the AppModel-Runtime Event ID 69 error is gone.
2. Run the built-in debugger
- Press Windows Key + I to open Settings app.
- Navigate to Update and safety part.
- Select from the menu on the left Troubleshooting. In the precise pane, choose Multiple troubleshooting packages.
- Select Microsoft Store apps and click on Run the debugger.
This is a straightforward answer, however a number of users reported that it helped them with this error, so make sure to strive it as properly.
3. Reinstall the app that provides you this error
- Check which Windows app is supplying you with this error. You can do this from the occasion log. In our instance, it is Windows Photos, however it could be completely different for you.
- Press Windows key + X and choose Windows PowerShell (Administrator).
- Type the next command:
get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
- After the command is executed, open the Microsoft Store and obtain the uninstalled app once more.
4. Look for lacking dependencies
- Navigate to the next listing:
- After accessing the WindowsApps listing, begin Power name as an administrator.
- Run the next command:
- Be cautious with the names of the listed dependencies.
- Go to WindowsApps and ensure all dependency directories are within the WindowsApps folder.
- Create a brand new folder within the WindowsApps listing and identify it:
- Go to the next listing:
- Find AppxManifest.xml file and paste it into the listing you created in Step 6.
- Return to PowerShell and run the next command:
- Once the app is uninstalled, obtain it once more from the Microsoft Store.
This is a complicated answer, and the instructions we used might not be just right for you and aid you fix your AppModel-Runtime Event ID 69 error.
In our instance, we used the Calculator app and its file paths, however take away the app that seems within the occasion go surfing the reason for this error in your PC.
Even extra, if vital, check out this information devoted to opening the Windowsapps folder and resolving any associated issues.
Incorrect AppModel-Runtime ID ID 69 mustn’t trigger issues in your pc and you’ll only discover it in the event you open the occasion log.
In most instances you’ll be able to depart this error alone, but when it begins to intrude together with your PC, strive a few of our options. You can even use certainly one of these nice restore tools, and you will notice the distinction.
Do not hesitate to inform us which answer labored for you. Feel free to make use of the remark subject below on this connection.