Call of Duty: Mobile Season 4 has been officially released with a lot of new content, including new maps, modes and more, and among them, Clan Wars is undoubtedly one of the most interesting features. Clan Wars is a new in-game competition event in which different clans can compete against each other in a league progressive system and win epic prizes. Here is a complete guide to clan wars, including tips, details on participation, rewards and more.
What is Clan Wars
Clan Wars is a bi-seasonal competition event that will run every two seasons as well as the Ranked Series and will be reset at the end of the season, including leaderboards, rewards and more. During this event, clans will fight each other to rise in the leaderboards and unlock completely new rewards of an exclusive event based on the clan and individual performances.
How to take part in clan wars
In order to participate in clan wars, you must be a member of a clan, and each week your clan will face five other clans by completing various tasks to climb the rankings. These timely targets will be available as clan war nodes for different maps, and clans will receive clan points and currency depending on the final ranking scoreboard.
Each node is available 24 hours to 3 days and clans can invest their time in these nodes before time runs out. In addition, each clan member is assigned a daily bonus modifier that increases the number of points you earn for completing quests on the Clan Wars map.
Each Clan War tournament will lead to a League Season that lasts more than eight weeks and ends after surviving COD Mobile Season 5. Clan performance in each six-day Clan War will determine their position in next week’s Clan War League.
Not only that, players can shift their ranks between Rookie, Veteran, Elite, Pro, Master and Legendary based on trophies based on their final placement each week along with the number of knots their clan has won in the first place. After the end of the first clan war, clans with a similar number of clan members and trophies will be compared against each other.
Rewards of clan wars
While participating in clan wars, players gain clan currency, which they can use to purchase various rewards. In addition, you can also earn weekly rewards based on clan performance, individual performance, and ladder climbing. Here is a list of the rewards you will receive at the Clan Wars event:
- Ronin – Hagakure
- QXR – rebirth
- Backpack – Ronin
- Chest – Ronin
- Helmet – Ronin
- RUS-79U – brushed chrome
- QXR – brushed chrome
- Chopper – Ambush
- DL Q33 – Ambush
- ASM10 – Ambush
- Knife – assault
- SMRS – Ambush
- Frag Grenade – Ambush
- Flashbang Grenade – Ambush
- Rating limits – elite 1
- Rating limits – elite 2
- Rating limits – elite 3
- Rating limits – For 1
- Rating limits – For 2
- Rating limits – For 3
- Boundaries of evaluation – legendary
Tips for clan wars
- Buy Battle Pass: Players who have a COD Mobile Season 4 Battle Pass will earn more points for completing quests in Clan Wars.
- Push more on the last nodes: Nodes that will be available later in the week will offer more points than those that are available at the beginning. So you can cover the point difference by focusing more on the last nodes of the week.
- Get bonus multipliers: The bonus multiplier will be maximal after only a few matches, so players should not miss it. In addition, create your party with at least one clan member and get a 20% bonus score.
- Set primary goal: Clan leaders can set a node as the primary target, and clan members receive additional rewards for completing tasks on it.