Ark: Survival Evolved is back in the spirit of Halloween.
Ark: Survival has evolved players can now take part in the annual Halloween event: Ark: Fear Evolved Halloween. Try not to be too scared.
The event, which runs until November 5, will see in the game drops of supplies with the motif of confectionery, randomly placed tombstones and pumpkin stains in the game.
This year, they are also planning to collect new items, such as leather costumes, along with increased rates for 2X Player XP, 2X Harvesting and 2X Breeding.
You can also expect the following:
- New beauty items: Jack O ‘Lantern Mask, Hockey Mask, Headless Neck Stump, Halloween-inspired Dino Colorization Candy and event-themed underwear (tops and bottoms).
- New emotions: Panic, Spooky Dance and Zombie.
- A wild dinosaur appears on the theme of events.
- Tombstones, scarecrows and pumpkin stains appear by chance.
- Decline in corn confection: surprises include berries, cooked meats, medicinal drinks, vegetarian cakes, consumer soups, dino Halloween sweets, and dino skins from past Halloween events.
- The environment and trees will have a Halloween theme.
All players on PC, PS4 and Xbox One can participate. Have fun.