Wildcard Studio has announced that Survival Evolved’s ARK Summer Bash 2019 starts on July 2 and brings new skins, emotions and increased XP rates.
ARK Summer Bash runs until July 16, so you have a decent amount of time to make the most of doubling your breeding, harvesting and playing experience.
As well as summer-themed nonsense, you can celebrate freedom, liberty, and fireworks with July 4th subjects. My personal favorite is Uncle Sam T-Rex’s giant hat.
Notification fell next to a crawling Baywatch-inspired launch trailer that shows several swimsuit skins and flex emote.
You can watch it below:
The complete list of event goodies is as follows:
- Increased rates (including Valguera). Does not include servers with existing game modes (ie Classic PvP, Small Tribes)
- 2X breeding (mating interval, egg hatching rate and maturation)
- 2X Player XP
- 2X harvest
- An event-colored creature appears
- Seasonal sweets that, when consumed, give a tame random dino color (50 cooked meats)
- Sparkler (10 cooked meats)
- Flare Gun Skin Fireworks (25 boiled meats)
- RPG Firework Rocket Skin (50 cooked meats)
- Summer Swimsuit Skins (male and female) (50 cooked premium meat)
- Uncle Sam Tophat Skin (100 cooked prime)
- Dino Uncle Sam Tophat Skin (100 cooked prime)
- Flex Emotes (100 torn cracks)