Blizzard hopes to completely redo how players experience instant play in Overwatch 2. To achieve this goal, the game gets a lot of new maps and new game modes. However, the biggest changes that come with Overwatch 2 affect the characters that players have been supporting for years.
Over the course of several streams for developers, it has been clarified that characters and PVPs are generally undergoing major changes and overhauls. Tanks are becoming more aggressive, DPS characters will be even faster and support characters will be even better all around. However, this does not mean that every change will be a buff. For some characters, their basic abilities are improved or completely eliminated. These fundamental differences will have huge implications due to the transition to playing 5v5 from 6v6. Here are the changes coming to the characters in Overwatch 2:
- He can now cancel the fees to his maximum.
- It has two rounds.
- The HP Bubble Shield now appears to the Allies when they look at it.
- New alt-fire. His weapon charges an electric shock over long distances, which means you can’t just run away from Winston.
- He can project two bubble shields at once on teammates.
- Primary fire no longer freezes enemies. Instead, they are extremely slow. No more free alt-fire headshots for Mei players.
- User interface changes to heal or turn on teammates.